End Of Semester: 7 Things You Should Say More Often

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

As far as the end of the year is getting closer, we start having a harder relationship with college itself. At the same time, we must keep up with good grades and attendance. With that in mind, we have 7 sentences you should say more often to have a great end of semester:

1.       I will make it!

Getting done with all the things you must do by the end of the semester is not an easy task. However, you better believe in yourself: you will make it until the end! Do not give up on a hard subject you’ve struggled the last months. That’s why, sometimes you should look around you and say:

2.       I don’t know

Recognizing you have difficulties on something and that you don’t know how to make is the first step if you want to succeed. If you don’t do it, you will be losing your time trying to figure out, while someone could be helping you out. Then, it lead us to:

3.       Can you help me?

Yes. Sometimes it might be hard to let everyone know you are having problems with that one subject in order to find someone that could help you. However, this is a easy way to understand a subject you’re struggling with. Sometimes, the way your classmate explains you the topic is easier than the way your professor is doing, so, give it a try.

4.       May I help you?

Good things happens to good people, right? So, doing the other way around may be a great deal. This way, besides creating a networking, you’ll be learning and teaching at the same time.

5.       Let’s make it together

Teamwork is always a great option as well. Study groups, working with your friends on projects and all these sort of things, may help you process information in your brain, release and share you tension, fears and also victory with your group. It is also a great way to make new and lifetime friends.

6.       Today I can’t

This is a tough one. Connect the data and build this picture in your mind: Saturday night. Parties. Drinks. Good music. Friends. Sounds great, right? Well, not really if you have a bunch of tests coming up! So, what should you answer your friends when they come with an intriguing question like “would you like to join us?”. You got it right if your answer was “sorry, today I can’t”. It is hard, but sometimes necessary. Remember it’s not the end of the world and next weekend you will be available to enjoy yourself, because you are:

7.       Done!

It feels relieving, doesn’t it? After working hard for a long time, getting done with all your things is one of the best feelings you’ve recently felt. So, make it happen! It depends on you! Good luck on your next couple of weeks at school!

Fernanda Silva

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz

Casper Libero

Bárbara Muniz is a Journalism student and Theather lover. Half journalist, half artist, totally feminist. Hufflepuff placed, sagittarian and vegetarian. Cásper Líbero University's Charpter co-correspondent and editor-in-chief. Intern in a Brazilian broadcast channel called BandNews TV, where she works among production for newscast and social media.