This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

2015 is giving way for the last trimester of the year. Brazilian summer aggravating high temperatures (instead of a chilly weather like in the Northern Hemisphere) and holiday’s preparations are what we will have in store, already giving us a taste of  new year and its promising opportunities. But before this year actually comes to an end, we get to one of the (if not THE MOST) important months for women all over the world: Pink October. Related to awareness campaigns about breast cancer, Pink October is a big conquer to women because it saves thousands of lives and honors us all, ladies.

And what better and easier way to honor ourselves and this beautiful and important campaign than dressing the month’s color? We made this post to inspire you with ways of adding pink to your daily outfits, so you can flood your life and clothes with pink and not only be fashionable, but bring even more attention and support to this indispensable cause. On Octobers we wear pink!

Coincidently, pink is one of the hottest trends since the last two fashion seasons. It has popped up on Fall/Winter 2016 fashion runaways and it hasn’t stopped yet. The pink of the season is light, sweet and remembers cotton candy. Very Grand Budapest Hotel like, remember? Use it with serious outfits like coats, shirts and midi skirts so it gets a sober hint.

Pink and sports do get together. Choose pink sweatpants and sweatshirts, and mix sport clothes with pink sneakers and big coats. After all, if NFL goes pink, why can’t you?

If you are a more low profile type, go with sober looks and sprinkle discrete touches of pink. Nails, scarves, earrings… And if you are bold, go with pink shoes, bags, and even hair!

Finally, don’t be scared to exaggerate. Full colored outfits are in. You can wear it in patterns, stripes, spots, fur, leather, pretty much anyway, anywhere. Just have fun and pink yourself out.

Isadora Stelmach

Casper Libero

Nineteen and majoring in journalism at Casper Libero University. Fashion nerd, pop culture crazy. Loves São Paulo city, where she lives, and specially Paulista Avenue, where she studies and resides. To know more about her, google pisces zodiac sign definition.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.