Costuming Up With Kardashians: Halloween Edition

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

We are close to Halloween and inspirations start to appear on Instagram and Pinterest feeds. Perhaps one of the main influences for this date comes from members of the beloved family of the pop world: the Kardashians

Every October 31 they excel in creativity and attitude. And the most incredible of their fantasies is that they are usually not individual – the whole family participates in the productions. So here are some of the best Kardashian productions for Halloween.

The best Kardashians’ Halloween costumes

1. In 2017, co-parents Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson nailed their costumes. Wearing costumes of Daenerys and Khal Drogo, characters from Game of Thrones, the couple went to a Halloween party and even won the award for “best couple costume”.

Image Source: Instragram

Image Source: Snapchat

2. As in fashion, nothing is created, everything is recreated. Kim Kardashian made a comeback in time and opted for a double costume: she was dressed in Cher and her friend Jonathan Cheban as the singer’s ex-husband, Sonny Bono. The look of the two is just like what the then couple used during the 1973’ Oscar ceremony.

Image Source: Instagram

3. The year of 2017 was the Oscar year for the Kardashian family. At another party, sisters Kim and Kourtney were inspired by the clothes of Michael Jackson and Madonna at the 1991 Oscars, when they attended the event together. As Kim drew attention to her cleavage in Madonna’s fantasy, Kourtney made several poses inspired by Jackson’s dance moves.

Image Source: Instagram

4. Kylie, the young star of the Kardashian-Jenner family, turned into a lookalike of Christina Aguilera in the music video Dirty, of 2002. And its costumed video has become the most viewed video of of Instagram. According to Teen Vogue, the post accumulates more than 37 million views.

Image Source: Instagram

GIF Source: Giphy

5. Kourtney and her children always invest in collective productions – and the theme of superheroes always inspires the family. In 2015, she was Wonder Woman, while in 2016 the family chose the Power Rangers for one occasion and the Avangers for another. Even Kourtney’s ex-boyfriend, Scott Disick, was part of the game and dressed as a Captain America.

Image Source: Instagram

Image Source: Instagram

Image Source: Instagram

Future journalist who loves College where he studied. In love with social and political issues, do not hide my ideology and principle, but as every human fall into temptation with the superfluous. I love the series and sagas I'm so eclectic for that as for music. I'm Umbandista, daughter of the sea and of straw. I can't deny that I am hard as Scorpion, but the heart is young lady.
Anna is a 21 year old from Sao Paulo, Brazil, who studies Journalism at Casper Libero University. She’s currently the Editor in Chief of Her Campus CL's Chapter and is pretty obsessed with fashion, beauty and (trashy) reality TV shows.