This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Peculiar is a synonim to Cásper Líbero in so many levels.

Cásper, similar to Hogwarts, has half-number floors; this one for instance is Floor 3 ½, where you can find a staff cafeteria and a bank.

Students who have class on the fifth floor – mostly journalism and radio and TV majors – have the pleasure to see Cásper Líbero bust, every single day as they walk in.

The third floor houses a very particular ramp that leads to an auditorium/TVstudio? Nevertheless, it’s mainly used by students as a nap spot.

The fifth floor is occasionally decorated with journalism students’ work. In this case, they designed magazine covers for Graphic Design class.

Behind the cafeteria on the third floor, you can find a tiny, but highly useful, hair salon where you get your nails done or wash your hair.

Floor six is where publicity classes are held; therefore it is also a place to check some of their amazing photography projects.

And most importantly, this is our astounding view Paulista Avenue!

Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.