Board Games That Never Goes Old For You To Play With Your Family During Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

The holidays are coming and the days of rest too, but because of the pandemic it is difficult to enjoy it 100%. With that in mind, family time is essential to make this moment worthwhile. To help you to have a good time during this pandemic vacation, here are some activities that never get old and it is always the perfect ingredient to make this period even more delicious. Board games are just one of them, but they can be a lot of fun. So come check out some for inspiration

Ludo King

This game was created in 1896 but it is still famous. Over the years the mobile version was created, which is a success among young people, even more in times of pandemic when online games began to be more explored. But of course nothing compares having the board game at home and enjoying the people you love the most, and safely, close to spend a pleasant moment.

The number of players varies depending on the board and group organization, but it is more comum to play 2 to 4 people.

Monopoly

This one everyone knows. Invented in 1935, the game went through several modifications over time, changing the banknote for a card and a credit card machine. Regardless, it exists in a variety of formats to suit all audiences, with more and more different and modern places to shop and get rich. Itaú, Vivo, Fiat, Av. do Estado and Av. Rio Branco, are some brands and names of places that the pins can walk in.

Clue

And for those who like a mysterious atmosphere, the detective is the ideal game. Made in 1977, this is another one that can come in various forms, such as the more comum ones, such as the most childish ones. The best known is the one, which players must discover, based on clues conquered and observed throughout the game, who is the murderer, where and what was the murder weapon. But there is also a version of Turma da Mônica, for example, that the focus is to know who the secret character is, having a different game mechanic from the original. Regardless of the format, it’s still fun for all ages. 3 to 8 players can play

War

In 1971, one of the most famous games among young people emerged. Because each round of this game is long, many people may not like it, but for those who love brain games, it’s ideal. With planes, attacks on soldiers from other countries and territory conquests, the different versions of the game always add some details to make it even more fun. Of course, because it’s more complicated, you might not learn everything about it the first time, but as you play, it becomes more and more fun, as well as being a great option for those who want to gather a greater amount of people. 3 to 6 people can play

Quest

This game has become more modern over time and currently has a DVD version, in which the player must answer the question on the computer or television screen. As it’s a question and answer game, it’s not very different, but it’s interesting to learn about certain subjects that the game deals with. There are several themes: world, arts and entertainment, society, science and technology, sport and leisure and varieties, which are divided into “child” and “adult” difficulty levels, to adapt the questions for each person who plays. 2 to 6 people can play

———————————————————————————————-

The article above was edited by Helena Leite 

Like this type of content? Follow Her Campus Cásper Líbero for more! 

Ana Carolina Lamussi

Casper Libero '24

.