Between PR and Rugby: Meet Beatriz Justo La Pastina

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Name: Beatriz Justo La Pastina

Age: 20

Major: Public Relations

Year: 2018

Nickname: Bia

Hometown: Santos

Sign: Libra

Preference: Boys and girls

Status: Single

Hidden preference: She loves Santos during the winter.

Cute fact: She is godmother and her avatars on Whatsapp are usually with her goddaughter.

Pets:  She has a dog and she takes care of its puppies.

Curiosity: Her customer on “Pororoca” party was a Minion.

Do you have any hidden hobby or talent? Yes. I play handball and rugby.  I am not part of the official athletic group, but I play often. I played handball since I was child but I didn’t know rugby and I believe that if I wasn’t part of this college I will never have this kind of opportunity!

Why PR? Public Relations includes all areas that I always liked.

Surprising fact about you: I studied design on FAAP two years ago, but I didn’t completed because I couldn’t see myself working with it.

Did you learn something during the last course that you can use now? How to work with the public and understand service demands are two things that I can use (…)

What’s the most surprising thing about Cásper Líbero? Last year I did some preparatory classes and a lot of people that I met there are here now, but I made a lot of new friends too. I am felling good and welcome here!

Tell me more about your new friends. People are very different here, however they are very nice with each other! They have open minds!Teacher: Pedro – ADM and Caroline (ex-teacher that is out of Cásper Líbero’s now).

Part of being here: The Paulista Avenue is awesome, I love here!

Things about São Paulo: People can go anywhere!

Things about Santos: We can go to different places only walking…But I don’t want to go back, lol.

Marcela Schiavon

Casper Libero

Petite, loving, determined. Marcela don't have preferences about her career because she likes all areas of Journalism. Sometimes jealous, a little bit angry, very focused. "Eu gosto dela - Projota" is a song that defines her way of living.
Alana Claro

Casper Libero '17

Alana is a Senior in Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism. She is President of Casper Libero's Chapter and an intern in a Corporate Communications firm. Born and raised in Sao Paulo, where she speaks Portuguese, although English is her ever-lasting love. Alana is a proud Slytherin and INTJ.