burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
burgess milner OYYE4g I5ZQ unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Style

The Best of 2019 Emmy Awards Red Carpet

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Red carpet is the most glamorous moment of any awards. I got to admit, as a fashion enthusiast, is my favorite part because we can haute couture in action. Last Sunday, the Emmys red carpet was the most talked at the internet and for a good reason. The celebrities appeared with looks that has blown us away and we are going to list our favorite ones. Check it ou

Zendaya

Zendaya takes our breath everytime she appears and it was not different at the Emmys wearing this amazing Vera Wang.

Viola Davis

Viola Davis looked incredible (as always) in this beautiful Alberta Ferretti

Emilia Clarke

The eternal Mother of Dragons (tears) Emilia Clarke slayed in this gorgeous Valentino Haute Couture. Absolutely stunning!

Tan France

Our dear member of Queer Eye, Tan France, was astonishing!

Maisie Williams

House Stark was very well represented by Maisie Williams wearing this cute custom JW Anderson.

Lena Headey

Lena Headey showed a different that we know from her acting as Cersei in Game of Thrones with a delicate flower dress

Gwedoline Christie

​Gwedoline Christie just look like she fell from heaven in this theatrical Gucci.

Patricia Clarckson

Patricia Clarckson, the deadly mother of Sharp Objects, nailed it in a Christian Siriano.

Mandy Moore

The lovely Mandy Moore was amazing in this Brandon Maxwell.

Billy Porter

By now we know Billy Porter is here to nail all the red carpets and it was not different this time. He gave a touch of Camp! in the red carpet with a Michael Kors.

Camille Carboni

Casper Libero '19

Senior at Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism and Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus. Proudly a cat person, tea and french desserts addicted and specially in love with cinnamon. Deeply crazy about maps and everything travel related, so if you wanna catch my attention, you should know airports will always be my favorite places on earth.