element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
element5 digital MEzqoN8p6C0 unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Being Broke Ain’t an Excuse: Check These Fun and Yet Affordable Date Tips Out

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

You want to go out  on a date but you have no money and, therefore, you have no idea of what to do. Here is a list to show you that you can actually have a lot of fun with someone even when you are broke.

1. Find a Beautiful Place to Watch the Sunset

Ibirapuera Park, by Caio Pimenta

In São Paulo, for example, the parks Horto Florestal and Ibirapuera are good choices.

2. And Since You Are at a Park, What About Being Totally Cliché and Having a Picnic?

By Gabbie Fadel

You only have to take a tablecloth to sit on and some food and drinks, like fruits, biscuits and juice.

3. If Your Thing Is Food, Than You Should Also Think About Preparing a Dinner With Your Partner

I can assure you it’s gonna be messy and fun.

4. Do Some Volunteer Work Together

NonProfitPeople

I know it may not sound funny, but give it a chance. You’ll be helping others (it could be people or animals) and spending time with each other. At the end of the day, you will be felling great and will have something to talk about with your partner.

5. Figure Out Exhibitions That Are Free in Your City and Go Together

6. If You Live Near the Beach, Why Not Go for a Walk?

Holding hands, toes in the sand. It sounds really romantic, doesn’t it?

7. Take Pictures of Each Other at Some Place in Your City

It will be fun and will make you both feel more connected.

8. Teach Each Other!

Do you know how to skate but your partner doesn’t? Do you know how to paint or draw? Teach them! And obviously, ask them to teach you something too.

9. Show Your Partner the Places You Grew Up

Tell them the stories you lived there. Let them get to know you better.

10. Dance Together

You don’t need to go out to do this. All you need is a place (it could be your home or a park) and a little stereo. Don’t be ashamed of not knowing how to dance. It’s supposed to be fun and make you both feel connected.

Article: Giulia Poltronieri

Edition: Gabrielle Vianna

My name is Giulia, I'm 18 and I live in São Paulo, Brazil. When I have a free time, I like to write, read and watch series.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.