9 Vintage Shops to Follow Now

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

1. B.luxo

source: Hypeness

If you are looking for REALLY vintage clothes and accessories, B.Luxo is the place for you! Located at Augusta, São Paulo. In B.Luxo you can find what the French people used to wear at the 20’s and what the cool kids in the 70’s used to wear. All the clothing is picked with careful curatorship from vintage fairs and flea markets from all over the world like London, LA, Paris and New York, since the 10’s to the 90’s with unique pieces. It will make you look like a baby boom kid. They update their Facebook and Instagram every day with new arrivals, so go follow them.

2. Capricho à Toa

source: Capricho à Toa

Top quality brands with really low prices? Capricho à Toa! Brands like Zara and even Prada are there! Located at Vila Madalena, São Paulo, Capricho à Toa doesn’t have vintage pieces but offers a really low price. They have more than 5000 pieces to buy. You can also sell your things that you don’t use it anymore and make some money. They post looks with new pieces every single day on their Facebook and really cool videos about how to put a look together and nice gifts for Mother’s Day, valentine’s day… Go follow them

3. Gato Bravo Vintage Shop

source: Revista Trip

Another vintage shop with a very careful curatorship. They are very known between Brazilian celebrities. In Gato Bravo, you can buy or rent (for 40% of the price tag) mind blowing pieces. Another pretty cool thing is the fact that the place doesn’t look like old and dusty at all! They usually update their new pieces on Facebook weekly and with Facebook lives, they have very cool projects. Go follow them now.

4. Minha Avó Tinha

source: Folha Noroeste

This vintage and antique shop is one of the most famous of São Paulo. If you are looking for a really characteristic vintage clothing and accessories get ready to spend all your money here, you can also rent some articles. They update their Facebook daily with new arrivals with the price already.

5. Frou Frou Brechó

source: Lilian Pacce

Another very vintage shop with a lot of stuff that will make you go crazy! With brands that goes from Dior to Eastwest, Frou Frou doesn’t disappoint with variety of clothing and accessories. Frou Frou also looks like exactly how a vintage shop should look like.

6. Laranja Lima

source: Facebook

Laranja Lima is probably the less known of them all, but it doesn’t stay behind when it comes about clothing and accessories. With a lot of vintage pieces that will make your heart go crazy. They update their Facebook every single day with new articles of clothing and news about the shop and curatorship. Go follow them.

7. La Maison est Tombee

source: G1

Tombée mix vintage with luxury brands. You can find Mulberry, Balenciaga and Prada purses and also find a dress from the 60’s. All the luxury brands things are certified by the curator herself, that buys and go check in the brand store if the products are real. All certified. They update their Facebook daily, go check them out.

8. Borogodó do Brechó

source: Uol

Borogodó do Brechó is not a vintage shop. But they sell new and used clothes, in excellent conditions of use and break offer pieces that already made part of the cabinet of some celebrities with honest prices which is pretty cool. Gucci, Louboutin and a bunch of high luxury brands with a lower price than the ones that you find in the stores, are there. They update their Facebook weekly with new pieces and accessories, go check them out.

9. Vó Judith

source: Minube

This vintage shop has two places: One located at Vila Madalena and the other one at the Downtown, São Paulo. They are both really cute. They have two different areas: one for vintage only and other for non-vintage. From GAP to Gucci. In Vó Judith, you can find everything you need for any occasion. They update their facebook weekly, so go follow them.

Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.