Stay Spooky Halloween Hub 2019 Rep Images 6png?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Stay Spooky Halloween Hub 2019 Rep Images 6png?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Pinterest
Style

8 Homemade Costumes To Get Into The Halloween Mood

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Halloween’s going to look a little different this year. Due to the pandemic, most of the people are going to celebrate indoor and online. But you can still rock your costume! As long as a lot of people are staying home, why not do your own costume? It ca be even funnier to do a homemade costume with things you already have at home or that you can easily buy nearby.

Scroll the page down and find out 8 costumes that you can recreate at home this Halloween.

Sabrina Spellman

Could be a classic one, but we’re talking about Sabrina from Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, the Netflix original TV series. If you’re not blonde, you’ll just have to buy a short blonde wig and grab your best red clothes from your wardrobe.

Chucky

Chucky from Child’s Play is definitely a scary character, but I’m sure you’re going to look cute dressing as him with a striped shirt and a jeans overall.

Beetlejuice

“Day-o, day-o”. Here’s to the Tim Burton fans who loves the iconic Beetlejuice and his b&w striped clothes.

Clueless

You can dress up either like Cher, Dionne or Tai from Clueless and you’ll look as stunning as they are.

Cactus

Have you ever thought about dressing up as a Cactus? Well, here’s your cutest plant costume.

Vixens

Riverdale fans, you know what I’m talking about, right? Vixens are the cheerleading team of the TV series and this yellow and white Raglan T-shirt with a navy blue shorts is their training outfit.

Scooby Gang

What’s new, Scooby-Doo? Daphne and Velma would be very proud of these costumes. Try making some friends or family join your idea and then you can have the whole Scooby Gang.

Hercules’ Muses

You surely remember Hercules movie and so The Muses. You know what’s nice about this costume? You can be one of them using even your bed sheet!

The article above was edited by Helena Leite. Like this type of content? Check Her Campus for more 

Gabriella Caruso

Casper Libero '18

Advertising professional working in digital marketing. Concerts, motorsport, fashion and dogs a few of my favorite things.