emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
emma matthews digital content production rG00RzNTRhc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

7 Creative Gifts For Mother’s Day

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Getting flowers or chocolates are still very nice gifts. But what about surprising who you love with a total unexpected present? If you don’t know what to buy on this Mother’s Day, there is no need to worry! We choose here seven creative ideas, so you can give a gift to your mom (or to any female figure you’d like to recognize this Mother’s Day) that will make her be open-mouthed!

1. Lokai

Lokai is a bracelet that has what no other does: water from Mount Everest, the highest point on earth, and mud from the Dead Sea, the lowest point on earth. How? Each bracelet contains two beads, one with the water and the other one with the mud, this way, you can have the feeling of finding the balance through the highs and lows!

Image Source: Blog Neonscope

Price: $18 – $32

Where to find it? https://lokai.com/

2. Massager

This is probably the best gift to give to anyone. Who would not like to get this? After that hard and stressing day what best than receiving a good massage? If she wants to relax, that’s the best gift you can give!

Image Source: Pinterest

Price: R$100 – R$150

Where to find it?: Stores like Imaginarium 

3. Sleep Slippers

Comfort and style! These slippers will make her fall in love with it! Besides the fact that is total comfortable, you can also add to the gift a pajamas set so she can spend all the weekends in this snug way.

Image Source: Pinterest

Price: R$ 40 – R$ 70

Where to find it?: Stores like Marisa 

4. Vinyl Record Player

Does she has that old school style? Then give her a vinyl record player! She will totally love it and remember the old times with this vintage gift. You can improve the present giving some vinyls of her favorite singer or band too!

Image Source: Pinterest

Price: R$ 300 – R$500

Where to find it?: Stores like Magazine Luiza 

5. Portable Photo Printer

Printing off social media photos from your smartphone has never been easier. If your mom is one of those who completely LOVES taking pictures all the time, what if she had a portable photo printer which she can prints instantly? Think about it!

Image Source: Kickstarter

Price: R$ 350 – R$ 700

Where to find it?: Stores like Saraiva 

6. Popcorn Machine

Watching movies and eating popcorn seems like a good idea? Maybe better if you have a popcorn machine. Besides being very nice to watch movies while eating good popcorn, is such a classic way making popcorn on one of these machines. She will totally remember the old times!

Image Source: Pinterest

Price: R$ 300 – R$ 700

Where to find it? Stores like Polishop 

7. SPA Day

Who would not love receiving an invitation like this? A SPA Day is a very nice gift to any time of the year! Take her to some SPA space or make it on your own at home! It is a very creative way of giving this present even if you can’t afford it.

Image Source: Pinterest

Price: R$ 200 – R$ 500

Where to find it?: Stores like SkinMax

PLUS!

Are you on a budget? Finances are tight? That’s ok too! Here are some channels on Youtube where you can watch a lot of DIY videos and make your gift by yourself! After all, nothing is as meaningful as a handmade gift.

• HGTV Handmade
  • Dica da Ka
  • TheSorryGirls
  • Maddu Magalhães
  • Julia Forti
Leticia Cybis

Casper Libero '21

Journalism student at Cásper Líbero, São Paulo, Brazil. Author of the ebook "Sobre as Estrelas", available on Wattpad, but always writing new stuff (new books coming soon!). Music lover, but don't really know to play anything very good. French lover, but can't go any more further than "oui".