7 Artists That Are Rumored To Come To Brazil In The Next Months

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

2023 is the first year – after the Covid-19 pandemic – that things are finally coming back to normal, and festivals and singers can finally plan big concerts again. The Brazilian fans have been known as a very excited crowd, and practically every artist has read at least once the famous wish: “Come to Brazil”. But, which famous artists have been considering actually coming? Come and have a look at the list of singers that are rumoured to perform on Brazilian stages.

Taylor Swift

To start the list, nothing better than talking about the girl of the moment, Taylor Swift. The pop princess, who made history as the first artist to take up the entire Top 10 on Billboard Hot 100, is now on tour with The Eras Tour, where she goes through the most famous songs of her entire career. 

As for now, the tour only has dates for the U.S., but Miss Americana already said that she would announce soon the international dates and locations. It is almost certain that she’ll bring her tour to Brazil and there is some speculation that she will attempt it by the end of September or the beginning of October.

ED SHEERAN

After releasing all his mathematical albums, Ed Sheeran has announced his Subtract tour, with confirmed dates in North America and Europe. Fans and journalists are guessing that he will come back to Brazil at the end of the year.

SHAWN MENDES

In 2022, Shawn Mendes started his Wonder World Tour, but to prioritize his mental health, he had to cancel some tour dates. After some time away from the spotlights, Shawn is finally rescheduling the shows in Europe. His comeback brought back hope to the Brazilian fans, and many speculations have been going around.

NCT DREAM

The K-pop group has announced its second world tour, with dates in the U.S., Europe and Asia. Fans in Brazil are dreaming of their first visit at the end of 2023.

NCT Dream is formed by seven members, including Mark Lee and Haechan, who are part of the NCT127 group, that came to Brazil for the first time a few months back, in January. Unfortunately, Haechan was not able to come at the time, maybe he won’t miss a second chance to feel Brazil’s love for his music.

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

After Pierce the Veil and Paramore came to Brazil, emo fans started wishing for a possible visit from the band My Chemical Romance. The journalist José Norberto Flesch has predicted at least one concert in October.

Machine Gun Kelly

Machine Gun Kelly has already performed across the U.S. and Europe to promote his latest album, Mainstream Sellout. After his memorable performance in Lollapalooza Brazil 2022, the fans are dreaming of a comeback to Brazilian grounds.

HALSEY

To finish this list in the best way possible, Halsey released her fourth studio album If I Can’t Have Love I Want Power two years ago, going on tour with it. 

While her Love and Power Tour did not include Brazil, there are speculations that she will be one of the headliners at the Primavera Sound Festival in December. Fans are keeping their fingers crossed for her return to Brazil.

——————–

The article above was edited by Beatriz Oliveira.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Cásper Líbero home page for more!

Isabelle Bonezi

Casper Libero '26

Hi! I am Isa and I am currently 18 years old and studying communication at Faculdade Casper Libero in Brazil. I have a passion for horror movies and reading. Also, I really enjoy watching Gilmore Girls in my free time! If you want to contact me don't hesitate to send me an e-mail ibsmariano@gmail.com <3