This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Spotify has some playlists with Christmas songs to help us get into the vibe of the holiday, either if it is to be played during the Christmas Dinner or to create a Christmas mood.

There are playlists for all tastes and you’ll probably find one that fits yours. Get ready and follow the list!

1. Christmas Classics

Image Source: Spotify

58 classics songs, including “All I Want From Christmas is You” by Mariah Carey, “Jingle Bell Rock” by Bobby Helms and “Let it Snow!” by Frank Sinatra, the Spotify playlist ‘Christmas Classics’ is the most followed in the world with almost one thousand and two hundred followers.

2. Christmas Pop

Image Source: Spotify

The second most followed playlist with Christmas songs is the Spotify’s list called ‘Christmas Pop’. Counting on 118 songs by artists like Justin Bieber, Jessie J., Colbie Caillat, Katy Perry, Sia, Destiny’s Child, *NSYNC, Ariana Grande, Backstreet Boys and Kelly Clarkson, it is a mix of copyright and cover songs.

3. Christmas is Coming

Image Source: Spotify

With John Lennon, Leona Lewis, Coldplay and Elvis Presley songs, the third most followed playlist with almost 570.000 followers is the Spotify’s playlist called “Christmas is Coming”.

4. Spotify Singles – Christmas

Image Source: Spotify

If you’re into the classics and pop music, there are some playlists that might also please you, like Spotify Singles – Christmas. This playlist has 26 soft covers songs like “River”, “In the morning” and “Holiday Greeting” by Sam Smith, Jack Johnson and George Ezra respectively.

5. Rock Christmas

Image Source: Spotify

For the rock’n’roll people out there, there’s a playlist called Rock Christmas filled with Fall Out Boy, Blink-182, The Killers, U2 and Linkin Park – this playlist has almost 70 thousand followers.

6. Indie Christmas

Image Source: Spotify

If you’re into Indie music, you might listen to Indie Christmas, a playlist with “When I Get Home for Christmas” by Snow Patrol, and other 48 songs to let your Holliday with a different vibe but still on Christmas Mood.

Jornalista em formação, canceriana e feminista!
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.