5 Women Profiles Who Will Inspire You To Learn To Cook

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

The time has passed when in order to learn how to cook you needed to read pages and pages of books. The modern cooking book is on the internet! So, if you are looking for interesting recipes and an inspiration to start cooking, you should check out these profiles from five wonderful and talented women: 

Gabi Almeida (@chefgabialmeida)

With over 30 thousand followers, she posts new recipes on her stories every day, with a step by step that is easy to follow. On her profile, you will see plates from all different nationalities because Gabi is always in culinary school learning a new technique or dish.

Gabriela is not only an amazing chef but also a big entrepreneur! From a small town in the interior of São Paulo, she decided to open a tiny restaurant with one of her most famous brazilian recipes. She sells quiches that she named “empadão”, with a variety of flavors. Check out some of those delights at @senhorempadao, and, if you’re around, make sure to stop by. 

Alison Roman (@alisoneroman)

Authoress of the bestseller “Nothing Fancy in Dining In”, and also a columnist for the New York Times cooking, this woman knows the best recipes that you could find and you will fall in love with food just by seeing the dishes she makes. On her instagram you will see behind the scenes of her everyday meals and beautiful pictures of the food she cooks. So, what are you waiting for? Check it out!

Jenné Claiborne (@sweetpotatosoul)

A vegan chef with a huge number of followers (more than 160k!) and so pretty plates that will have you wondering why you’re not a vegan yet. Jenné has a link on her description where she keeps all the recipes she posts on her blog or on her YouTube channel. I mean… Just look at this beautiful sweet potato donuts!

Laura (@cookathomemom)

Laura is a mother of three and shares healthy snacks and meals she makes for her big family. She also has a garden at home and shows how she manages all the food she buys and prepares. Her Instagram photos are so beautiful that you wouldn’t even imagine she has a family of five to feed every day. Is there anything more inspiring than that? Total empowerment!

Adrianna Guevara (@acozykitchen)

From spaghetti to cookies: Adrianna makes more common – but delicious – recipes. Adrianna can turn the most simple food into an artwork, with her plating extremely neat. So, if you do not know how to make even the basics, then you have to check out her profile and find out just how easy cooking can be. These recipes just scream cozy home cooking!

happy, outgoing and a journalism student! for any contact: juliana.r.florido@gmail.com
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.