brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
brett jordan fmqhTMu4IVU unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

5 Influencers Who Will Make You Love Astrology Even More

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

Whether you are a fan or not, there is no one who has never looked at a horoscope. They’re are everywhere, at journals, magazines and, especially, on social media.

Astrology, tough, has much more to offer.  If you are a believer, you probably already know it. If you are not, well, you’re missing out a lot. In whichever category you may belong, here are some nice Instagram characters to inspire you to live a more astrological life.  

Jessica Lanyadoo

For the beginners, that is a pretty good way to enter the astrological world. In her account, Jessica uses fun images and even memes to explain astrology. Entertaining is the word to describe it. She has got even a podcast of her own, in which you will find your daily horoscope and some advice. You won’t want to lose it.  

Larissa Bedran

If you want to learn more about planets, Larissa is the one you turn to. She has the sweetest Instagram feed, entire candy colorish, in which she talks about the movement of the planets, Sun and the Moon, and the influence it has in people’s lives. There you will learn when to make changes, when to dedicate to a relationship, when to focus on spirituality, all according to celestial bodies. It’s like a free guide to your own life! There’s no way to refuse it.

Duda Rodrigues

Duda might be young, but she surely knows a lot about astrology. Her pictures are always joined by a great text. They often enunciate and explain the beginning of an astrological period, Retrograde Mercury for example, or just share a nice message. If you are a fan of photography, Duda’s profile is also a great inspiration. Some of the most beautiful Instagram pics are definitely here!

Tali and Ophira

We have got ourselves a combo now. The identical twins, Tali and Ophira, are rocking the astrology world. They have already written books and are now official astrologers for ELLE magazine. On their Instagram, they have a great deal of daily horoscopes going on. I will tell you more. The sisters have even done personal reading for some famous people like Sting, Stevie Wonder and Beyonce. How nice is that. They are basically celebrities.  

Isabella Mezzadri

Last but not least, there is Isabella Mezzadri. At first sight, she might seem like a usual influencer, with usual posts of looks and trips. The secret, tough, is to look at her highlights. There are tons of information on astrology, all explained from top to bottom. If you want to know more about Isabella, you can do it by watching her Youtube channel. I bet you will fall immediately.  

After all these suggestions, you should be willing to give astrology a chance. Go for it! I swear you won’t regret it.  

Gabriela Girardi

Casper Libero '22

Living, experiencing and writing
Camille Carboni

Casper Libero '19

Senior at Cásper Líbero University, majoring in Journalism and Editor-in-Chief at Her Campus. Proudly a cat person, tea and french desserts addicted and specially in love with cinnamon. Deeply crazy about maps and everything travel related, so if you wanna catch my attention, you should know airports will always be my favorite places on earth.