Style > Decor

#5 Special Decor Inspirations For Christmas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

The article below was written by Bruna Roberti, edited by Karen Oliveira and translated by Bárbara Castro. Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Cásper Líbero home page for more!

The most awaited season of the year is getting close. The one that echants people and awakens their best selves. Christmas is a religious holiday in which many traditions are celebrated, one of which is by decorating a christmas tree (a pine tree), giving gifts and especially practicing charity.

Here’s a list of decor inspirations for the holidays!

Christmas wreath

One of the most known Christmas symbols is the wreath. It represents luck and is hung on the door as an invitation for the Christmas spirit. Because of this, choose one that is truly beautiful and that matches with your style. This decoration builds a cozy and happy environment and makes all the magic of Christmas flow in the air.

Snow Globe

Even if snow isn’t possible in all places around the world, the snow globe is a Christmas icon that is present in decorations of many countries. The snow globe has a diverse imagery inside of them, ranging from snowmens to the image of the good old Santa. Here’s a tip: This is a good decoration if you have children in your family.

Christmas Tree

As said before, this is a religious cristian holiday in which commemorates the birth of Jesus Christ. Due to this, the Christmas Tree is one of the most popular symbols of the holiday celebrations. Following tradition, families decorate the tree with objects that symbolizes Christmas, like colorful baubles, pines, artificial snow and colorful lights, but you can let your imagination flow as you go.

Star at the top of the tree

Another decoration that will make your house amazing is the star on top of the christmas tree. Many families have the tradition of putting it on. Its significance is related to Jesus’ birth, by representing the Bethlehem Star that, according to the cristian tradition, was the shining star that announced and guided the Three Kings to the birth location of the Boy.

Christmas cookies

Cookies are the most delicious part of this season, because not only are they nice to bake with the people you love, they can also be used as a decoration. Usually they have the silhouette of snowflakes, trees, stars and the good old Santa. Let your imagination guide you to decorate them and set up the decoration.

Bruna Roberti

Casper Libero '23

Estudante de jornalismo apaixonada pela área de entretenimento. Tenho como hobby ler livros, os meus preferidos são os de aventura. Também gosto de música, seja ela de qualquer tipo.