Style > Beauty

5 Cute And Easy Back To College Makeup Ideas

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

If you are excited about going back to college, chances are you still want to start the semester off on a strong note. That means, besides getting on track with your studies, feeling yourself! Even if is not required for a perfect school year, there’s no denying the fact that planning how you will express yourself through beauty looks, it is a big part of the fresh feeling that comes with a new year. 

Thinking of that, we’ve rounded up looks for all tastes, below. Check it out! 

Complementary Colors 

One of makeup artists greatest tips is to know the color that suits the most with the client natural eye color. How to do that? Simple! Just go and seach on the internet “Color Wheel” and find out which one goes better with your cute eyeballs!

No-Makeup Makeup Look!

If you’re not feeling like waking up earlier to do a more sofisticated look, that is completely fine! Above, there is an inspiration to feel more put together with a thin coat of concealer, mascara and lip gloss! 

Shiny Look

If bright colors or bold lips aren’t really your vibe, then get your highlight game strong! You can add some bright and neutral eyeshadow on your eyelids and let your cheekbones be the high point of the beauty look!

Extra Tip: Find out here some of the best highlighters! 

Cat-Eye

This is true in all centuries: you can’t never go wrong with eyeliner! Go for this soft, monochromatic cat-eye look and feel amazing! 

Brows & Lashes

This is the perfect tip to the ones that do want to look sharp, but feel extremely lazy to do so! Build up your natural brows and swipe on some clear gloss to make them stay in place.

Extra Tip: To slothful to apply mascara everyday? Consider eyelash extensions

cuore in allarme journalist, writer, artist and everything else in between ✉ laurapferrazzano@gmail.com