This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

It’s not just by dances, humor, and voice acting that the Tik Tok app it’s known. With your outburst due to the boredom of the pandemic, many people got their hands dirty, went to the kitchen, and recorded some delicious recipes that you (still) need to try.  

Iced Caramel Macchiato

It can be said that this recipe has become a true trend of the platform. A lot of people started recording themselves trying to make this coffee in record time, which generated incredible videos that often exceeded the million likes mark…
This drink is very simple to make, and basically has four ingredients: coffee, caramel, milk, and lots of ice! It is undoubtedly the best choice for those who want to start the day in a sweet way and with lots of energy! (Not to mention that the glass looks beautiful and yields many photos!)

Mushu’s Congee

Still talking about breakfast, we have a perfect tip for Disney (and especially Mulan) fans! You need to try this congee that Mushu does in the movie! It’s a super easy and fun recipe, and has already reached the mark of more than 750 thousand likes on the platform!
Congee is a Chinese dish that consists of rice porridge with side dishes, which in this case are two fried eggs and a slice of bacon, forming a super cute face!

Fettuccine Alfredo

If it’s about lunch or dinner, nothing better than a good fettuccine! After all, who doesn’t like pasta, right? So take 1 minute out of your day and learn in a very easy and lively way, how to make this mouth-watering dish!
The difference in this dish is the Alfredo sauce, a sauce made from milk, cheese and a lot of butter! (My most sincere apologies to the lactose intolerant ones!)

Oreo Balls

The most anticipated moment of the story has arrived: dessert! Today’s sweet indication is a kind of truffle from the world-famous biscuit, Oreo.
This recipe is also very simple. All you need to do is crush the cookies and mix them with cream cheese, making small balls. Then, just rock the white chocolate icing!

So what are you waiting for? Do not waste time! Run to the kitchen to make one of these delights! And don’t forget to take the Tik Tok with you!

——————–

This article was edited by Thays Avila.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero home page for more! 

A journalism student at Cásper Líbero College, in São Paulo, Brazil. Uma estudante de jornalismo da Faculdade Cásper Líbero, em São Paulo, Brasil.