10 Reasons To Watch The 3rd Season Of La Casa de Papel

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

La Casa de Papel, also known as Money Heist, tells the story of a group of thieves who plan a great robbery on one of the postcards of Spain, the House of Currency, or the Royal Mint of Spain. The Spanish series has conquered the public, forcing Netflix to re-create the episodes and divide the story in two seasons, as well as creating a continuation of the storyline.

According to Reelgood, the plot is second among the most viewed series of the streaming service, even having debuted less than one month ago. 

Thinking about that, we brought you some reasons to keep up with the new season.

The reason the gang plans a new robbery makes it even harder to twist against the group

Can I give you a spoiler? It is about friendship.

If you are one of those curious people who wondered where they went after the collective getaway… 

It is time to find out.

Don’t think the old characters will be forgotten.

In fact, it can be said that Berlin, even dead, is one of the “heads” of the new plan.

Unlike previous seasons, this time the group will face several difficulties in the course of the plan.

That is because the police seems to be familiar with the Professor’s strategies.

The Inspector’s participation is different from what we saw earlier.

This time, she forms a double with the Professor and starts to lead the crime alongside the beloved.

If you fell in love with Monica and Denver, get ready.

The former secretary and mistress of Arturito will join the team of burglars and be part of the new plan.

This one goes to the one who’s a fan of Nairobi, the strongest personality in the series.

The character’s past comes to light in an exciting way and can influence the assault.

One of Netflix’s most famous shipps is Rio and Tokyo

And all I can say is that without them, this season would not happen. I mean it!

Some things seem to be really different.

This time the thieves are not only seen as enemies, they even have support from part of the population.

For those who can’t stand saying goodbye to their favorite series, keep calm.

The end of the third season is striking, surprising and gives evidences of a fourth part.

Clara Serranoni

Casper Libero '21

Clara is a 20 year old from Sao Paulo, Brazil, who studies Journalism at Casper Libero University. She is an avid traveler and obsessed with TV shows and music.
Giovanna Pascucci

Casper Libero '22

Estudante de Relações Públicas na Faculdade Cásper Líbero que ama animais e falar sobre séries.