Screen Shot 2019 11 10 at 72800 PMpng?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
Screen Shot 2019 11 10 at 72800 PMpng?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp
Ivy Saltsman
Style

#10 Fall Fashion And Beauty Trends

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

With fall coming, expectations for knowing fashion and beauty trends for 2021 are on fire. The New York Fashion Week parades showed the return of many clothing pieces that were no longer worn, surprising fashion lovers.

Check out 10 fashion and beauty trends to dress to kill in 2021’s fall!

Checkered everything!

The classic is back in most colors and clothes pieces. Tip: wearing a printed piece of clothing and the rest neutral gets a very styled look.

Animal print

The jaguar, zebra, tiger, and snake prints will appear a lot this fall. If it is difficult for you to create looks with pieces of clothing, invest in accessories such as shoes and scarves.

Shoulder piece and puff sleeve

Highlight in arms and shoulders! Shirts, jackets, and sweaters with shoulder pieces or puff sleeves are trends for moderns looks.

Comfy looks

For our happiness and comfort, tracksuits are fall trends! Besides being warm, they make very stylish and versatile looks. Those comfy looks can easily be made using jeans or leather.

Green and brown

These two colors are going to paint this fall. To create beautiful looks wear green or brown — or both! — pieces for clothing.

Glowy skin

Besides the sensation of deep hydration, the beauty trend for this fall is natural and glowy skin, with lots of highlighters.

Black eyeliner

In the spring and summer of 2020, the eyes were colorful. But the bet for this fall is black and marked eyes. Lovely!

Marked lips

Nothing like strong and shiny colors to further beautify your look. Go buy a new lipstick girl, you deserve it!

Bob hair

Cut your hair above your chin to delight everyone, after all, the trend is short hair! For chic looks, debt your hair in half or use it to one side.

Hair accessories

Invest in headbands and hair clippers. It can be discreet or extravagant, you decide! Hair accessories are stylish and cute and give that final touch to any look.

——————–

The article above was edited by Nicole Leslie.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero home page for more!

Mariana Hummel

Casper Libero '24

Journalism student.