Life > Experiences

#10 Drinks And Cocktails You Can Easily Do At Home To Enjoy Your Fridays In Vacation

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Casper Libero chapter.

The best part of a Friday night is being able to lay down and enjoy a nice drink. If you are that girl that is just scared of trying different cocktails because you think you might fail or don’t have the right ingredients, here is a list of 10 easy drinks you can make at home and pretend you are at a bar on a beach vacation!

Harry Styles Martini
Giphy

Gin & Tonic

In this case, 3 good ounces of your favorite gin and some tonic water to top it off is what makes a classic GT, but this drink can be spruced up. Use your creative taste and add citrus fruits, mint and spices to make a colorful drink full of flavour.

Margarita

An incredibly simple drink: all you need is tequila, triple sec and lime juice. Shake it to blend and if you are feeling inspired you can make a frozen margarita by adding shaved ice.

Daiquiri

A daiquiri is just as versatile! All you need is a dose of rum, lime juice and a lime syrup or another flavor of your choice.

Tequila Sunrise

Honestly, if you want the perfect cocktail to pretend you are on a tropical beach, this is it! You need 2 ounces of blanco tequila, orange juice and grenadine to make a colorful sunrise.

Moscow Mule

This is a sensation on the internet for its flavorful take on ginger and the copper mug. Buy yourself a ginger beer, your vodka of choice and combine with a  squeeze of lime juice.

Strawberry Vodka Lemonade

If you love strawberry lemonade, trust me when I say putting in a little bit of vodka will make it even better. And to top it off, add some strawberries as garnishment.

Lemon Drop

A true sweet and sour taste with the easiest ingredients to find. Fresh lemon juice, sugar, vodka and triple sec. Shake, mix and you have a Lemon Drop!

Paloma

A cocktail that combines a tropical grapefruit juice with 2 ounces of tequila, sparkling water, a squeeze of lemon juice and some ice and salt to garnish the rim of the glass and give it that professional look.

Piña Colada

The most famous and loved by all! Just like a margarita, it can be served frozen or in its original form. All you need is 2 ounces of rum (the most used is Malibu), 1 and a half ounces of cream coconut, pineapple juice and a squeeze of fresh lemon.

Mimosa

A two ingredients drink: Orange juice and champagne. The right ratio of course differs from taste to taste and how fast you pretend on getting tipsy.

Hope you can enjoy your Fridays on vacation with these drinks!

—————————————————————————–

The article above was edited by Isadora Noronha Pereira.

Liked this type of content? Check Her Campus Casper Libero for more!

happy, outgoing and a journalism student! for any contact: juliana.r.florido@gmail.com