yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash
yulia chinato fWTwGRXQzI8 unsplash

Things To Look Forward To For The Fall

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

It’s that time of year: when the weather gets drastically cold all of sudden, and you can’t take a few steps without crunching fallen leaves. While we can dream all we want, we have to accept that our dear friend warmth may not be around again for a while. And while I sit here covered in blankets, huddled with my coffee, I figured I would give us all some things to look forward to in the chilly season ahead of us.

1. Leggings and Sweaters

The cutest, comfiest combination – and it’s super warm!

2. FUZZY SOCKS

Fuzzy socks are the way to go once it drops below 50 degrees. It’s like having mittens for your feet!

3. Pumpkin everything

Starbucks really jumped the gun on this one and started serving their Pumpkin Spiced Lattes back in September, but now we can all look forward to Pumpkin Ale, Cider, bagels, and anything else edible you can think of. 

4. Hot Chocolate 

The best thing about cold weather is snuggling up with a cup of hot chocolate and watching a movie (or mediavision). Time to go to Daves and stock up on Swiss Miss!

5. Halloween

Costumes, drinks, candy…only a few more weeks!

6. Discounted Halloween Candy

Let’s not forget the best part about Halloween: the crazy amount of discounted candy! It’s around this time when everyone’s sugar intake triples, and we prep ourselves for the Christmas cookies ahead.

Senior Nutrition Major at CWRU. On the Varsity Swim and Dive Team, and part of Delta Gamma Fraternity.