My Campus Profile: Garrett Borawski

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

Well-rounded? Check.  Friendly and full of energy? Check. His orientees adore him and his bright personality can light up a whole room (especially during Cleveland’s gray winters).  So, of course we couldn’t pass up the chance to feature Garrett Borawski as our next My Campus Profile!  He took the time out of his busy schedule to sit down with me and answer some pretty interesting questions.

Name: Garrett Borawski

Age: 19 (and a half)

Year: Sophomore

Major/Minor: Math Education Major, Economics Minor

Relationship Status: Single

Hometown: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania

Horoscope Sign: Pisces

Campus Involvement: Juggling Club, MATH 122 Supplemental Instructor, Orientation Leader

HerCampus: What was your favorite icebreaker to play as an Orientation Leader?

Garrett: Ninja, I think people really enjoyed that one.

HerCampus: Since you’re pretty involved and busy on campus, how do you cope with stress?

Garrett: I think that being busy actually helps you with the stress.  Having more involvement makes you more efficient with your time, and makes it easier to schedule out your day.

HerCampus: Who’s your favorite Disney character?

Garrett: Woody from Toy Story

HerCampus: If you were a crayon color, what color would you be?

Garrett: Green, the majority of our world is green.  And actually, our eyes are able to sense more shades of green since most the world is that color.  I learned that in one of my classes, hopefully they weren’t lying to me!

HerCampus: If a film was going to be made about your life, who would you cast to play you?  

Garrett: My suitemate Kevin for sure, or Chris Butler I suppose.

HerCampus: If you could choose to be raised by dinosaurs, aliens, or robots, what would you choose?

Garrett: I’d say aliens, I think that The Martian was pretty decent and if Matt Damon did a pretty good job surviving on Mars, then I can too.

HerCampus: Leutner or Fribley?

Garrett: Leutner, since I’m there more often.

HerCampus: Skittles or M&M’s?

Garrett: Skittles

HerCampus: Cats or Dogs?

Garrett: Oh definitely dogs, I have two Collies at home, they’re the best <3.

HerCampus: What do you think is the most important part of a sandwich?

Garrett: The bread, obviously!  Otherwise it wouldn’t be a sandwich.

HerCampus: Do you prefer your pizza cut into squares or triangles?

Garrett: Definitely triangles, everything tastes better in triangles.  Seriously. Like whenever you cut your sandwiches into triangles people will eat the more often!  It just looks more pleasing to the eye.

HerCampus: Lastly, what is your motto in life?

Garrett: Well I have a couple: “Keep it positive,” “In Kevin we trust” and “4t=40 and we’re done!” 

Vivian is a sophomore Biochemistry major pursuing her future goals of becoming a pharmacologist.  She's an avid lover of iced coffee, quesadillas, and the color turquoise.  In her free time, she enjoys scouting out new music with the help of her good friend, Shazam ©.