Campus Cutie: Maddy Lyons

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

This week’s Campus Cutie is Maddy Lyons! Known for her friendly and outgoing personality, Maddy is a funny, smart and laid back girl who is always up for a challenge.

Age: 19

Year: Sophomore

Major: Chemical Engineering

Hometown: Blacklick, OH

Campus Involvement: Autism Speaks, Thwing Study Over, Scuba Diving Club

Interests: Reality TV, eating chocolate and taking naps

Relationship Status: In a relationship

HerCampus: What would you consider to be your spirit animal?

Maddy: A cat because my last name is Lyons.

HerCampus: What’s your favorite genre of music?

Maddy: 2000’s R&B

HerCampus: Would you be willing to eat a bowl of crickets for $40,000?

Maddy: If I can blend them into a milkshake, yes.

HerCampus: If you were stranded on an island, and could only survive on three food items, what would they be?

Maddy: Chicken Parmesan, Peanut butter sandwich, and a chocolate milkshake

HerCampus: What’s your most bizarre talent?

Maddy: I can do the worm – backwards. I can’t do it forward because I look like a dead, flopping fish.

HerCampus: If you could trade lives with one person for an entire day who would it be and why?

Maddy: I would be Channing Tatum’s wife so I could be married to Channing Tatum for one day.

HerCampus: Shark diving, bungee jumping, or skydiving?

Maddy: Sky Diving!

HerCampus: What’s your weirdest scar and how did you get it?

Maddy: Well, one time, I was at a sleepover and my friend rolled over and bit my butt through my pants so hard that I have a scar in the shape of her teeth…on my butt. True story, roommate can confirm.

HerCampus: What’s your biggest pet peeve?

Maddy: When people listen to Christmas music before Thanksgiving and after Christmas. Just no.

HerCampus: If your life was a movie, who would play you?

Maddy: Cara Delevingne

HerCampus: Lastly, If you could be born into history as any famous person who would it be and why?

Maddy: Steve Irwin, because he got to play with all those cool animals.

Hey! I'm Chrismaly and am currently a sophomore at Case Western Reserve University studying English and Economics. I love all things Harry Potter, talking to friends, and listening to pretty music.