Campus Cutie: CeCe Hanline

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

This week’s campus cutie is fun, fierce, and free-spirited! She is one of a kind and her unique, exciting, and genuine personality enables anyone she meets to feel at ease and interested in all she has to say. Her zest for life is contagious and if your’re lucky enough to know CeCe, then you know that with her there is never a dull day or dry conversation! 

Name: CeCe Hanline 

Age: 22

Hometown: Norwalk, Ohio

Major: Psychology

Involvement on Campus: Varsity Indoor Track and Outdoor Track, Started the Kairos 4th day club.

HC: Dream Job?

CeCe: Child Psychiatrist

HC: Relationship Status?

CeCe: Single

HC: Zodiac Sign?

CeCe: Libra.

HC: Hobbies/Interests?

CeCe: DIY apartment stuff, running, yoga, trying new restaurants/recipes, going to museums, skateboarding. 

HC: Describe your perfect date.

CeCe: Something outdoors with good food and good music.

HC: If you could swap lives with someone for an entire day who would it be and why?

CeCe: Jim Carry just because I love him. He makes me laugh and I know I would be able to make others laugh if I were him for a day. 

HC: What do you think is the most attractive personality trait a person can have?

CeCe: A good sense of humor.

HC: Vanilla or Chocolate?

CeCe: Chocolate.

HC: Perfect honeymoon location?

CeCe: Traveling around Europe or traveling somewhere I can surf and dive.

HC: If you could be famous for one thing what would it be and why?

CeCe: Finding a cure to a disease/ having a significant contribution to science.

HC: Would you rather be able to read minds or time travel and why?

CeCe: Time travel because I wouldn’t want to hear everyone’s thoughts all of the time.

HC: Favorite Disney movie?

CeCe:101 Dalmatians or Aristocats.

HC: If you were stranded on a desert island and you could only bring 3 things, what are they?

CeCe: A pilot, a helicopter, and a map.

HC: Biggest fear?

CeCe: Being unsatisfied with my life or looking back and not feeling fulfilled.

HC: If you could witness any event whether it be past, present, or future, what would it be?

CeCe: Martin Luther King Jr’s “I Have A Dream” speech.

HC: How would your friends describe you?

CeCe: “Is this appropriate….?”

HC: Fun fact you want everyone to know? 

CeCe: I used to live on St. Thomas, (USVI).