Campus Cutie: Alissa Prior

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is Alissa Prior. Possibly one of the hardest working people on campus, Alissa is very diverse and motivated. I had the pleasure of not only interviewing her, but living with her for an entire school year! She’s definitely a great person to know; she has even been referred to by some as a “special girl”. 

Name: Alissa Prior

Age: 22

Year: Senior

Hometown: Columbus, OH

Major: Biology Pre-med

Involvement on Campus: Undergraduate Co-Chair for Relay for Life, Former Philanthropy Chair of Phi Mu Fraternity, Undergraduate Research

Relationship Status: In a Relationship

Sign: Aquarius

Hobbies/Interests: Relay for Life, Lacrosse, Basketball, Studying (lols), going to Spot Night

Favorite Music: Beyonce’s new Album, Mumford and Sons, anyone who comes to Spot Night

Favorite Movie: 500 Days of Summer (and MEAN GIRLS)

Favorite Restaurant in Cleveland Area: B spot

Favorite Quote: “Live a life worthy of the call you have received.” – Ephesians 4:1

What is Your Dream Job? To be an OBGYN for women in all developing countries while simultaneously fighting against injustices women suffer from.

Top Things on your bucket list: Scuba diving in Autralia, Meeting Hilary Clinton

Man Crush Monday? Jake LaFleur… Soo dreamy.

Senior Nutrition Major at CWRU. On the Varsity Swim and Dive Team, and part of Delta Gamma Fraternity.