Campus Cutie: Aaron Aguilar

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

The campus cutie for this week is the charming bundle of energy Aaron Aguilar.  Aguilar is an aspiring engineer with an undecided concentration from Orange, California who enjoys making friends, working, sports (he’s currently a 5th string runningback on the Spartan football team) and underwater basket weaving.  I was lucky enough to catch him inbetween episodes of his favorite show, Vampire Diaries, long enough to conduct this interview.

HerCampus:  Thanks for taking your time to sit down with me Aaron, the fans will be grateful.

Aaron Aguilar:  No problem man, I needed to take a break from my show for a bit anyway, Damian’s eyes were beginning to make me melt.

HC:  Yea I know how that can be, so a majority of people say you have a certain charm about you, would you agree?

AA:  Well, you know how it is, I just go about my day with a smile on my face and interacting with those around me.  I like to keep it loose and energetic.  I guess people just respond to that. 

HC:  Would you agree that your smile is a “million dollar smile” as described by an anonymous admirer? 

AA:  Personally, because my smile is a result of me being happy which is something that doesn’t have a price, I’d say that my smile is the same way.

HC:  Fair enough, as a well known cutie, do you have any standards that you like to uphold set by role models in your life?

AA:  Well yea, when i wake up in the morning, the first thing I do is measure my height to check whether I’ve grown at all (Aaron stands at a staggering 5’5 on a good day), then I head to the mirror and stare at myself while repeating the names: Ian Somerhalder, Paul Wesley, and Nina Dobrev.

HC:  Solid choice of role models there.  As a Vampire Diaries fan, which character do you relate with most?

AA:  As much as I love Damian, I can’t help but feel with Stefan.  He’s so strong and underappreciated.  I mean, he spent an entire summer dying over and over again, when I saw that happening it was like “boom” that is so me.  

HC:  Wow, that’s absolutely amazing man.  Advice for any potential cuties and or admirers out there?

AA:  Keep doing you and go team Jacob.

A member of the class of 2017 at Case Western Reserve University by way of your not so typical New England boarding school, Jeep Madison is double majoring in communication sciences and english with a minor in political science.  He is a brother of the fraternity, Phi Delta Theta, and a member of the Spartan football team.  A self proclaimed feminist, he feels very strongly about current events surrounding domestic violence and the integration of women into traditionally male social realms.  With so much indecision on what the future holds, Jeep is currently an aspiring trophy husband.