This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

The Campus Celeb this week is Phi Delta Theta’s very own Adam Boe. This 6’2 stud retired from the game of football after high school and is pursuing a degree in biomedical engineering, hoping to one day mainstream neural technology and revolutionize mankind. The current project he’s helping research involves the development of a robotic prosthetic arm, similar to this baby that most people associate with Star Wars. 

HerCampus: So tell me about your upbringing.

Adam Boe: Faith was a big part of my life and my parents were absolutely awesome. I loved being outside, my family would go on camping trips together and even though I was very “outdoorsy” I always liked science and technology. 

HC: For those of us who only know Fargo, ND by the popular movie and new T.V. show, would you mind telling us what it’s actually like?

AB: It’s very flat and really, really, really cold during the winter. It has everything a big city has with the small city type charm. It only has 60,000 people. 

HC: What was one of your childhood dreams?

AB: Well when I started football as a kid I really wanted to be Quarterback but they wouldn’t let me. 

HC: What do you do with your free time?

AB: I enjoy reading and I’m trying to find time to get back into that, I like watching Netflix and playing Xbox as well.

HC: Have any wise words of wisdom?

AB: One of my favorite quotes of all time is from the move Ferris Bueller’s Day Off. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
A member of the class of 2017 at Case Western Reserve University by way of your not so typical New England boarding school, Jeep Madison is double majoring in communication sciences and english with a minor in political science.  He is a brother of the fraternity, Phi Delta Theta, and a member of the Spartan football team.  A self proclaimed feminist, he feels very strongly about current events surrounding domestic violence and the integration of women into traditionally male social realms.  With so much indecision on what the future holds, Jeep is currently an aspiring trophy husband.