7 Items Getting Us Through Finals

This is a sponsored feature. All opinions are 100% from Her Campus.

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

We’re struggling to get through finals when the weather is finally warm and everyone is leaving soon, but here are some things that have helped us keep it together!

1. Nicole Lapin’s Rich Bitch Book

When I’m tired of studying, I usually start daydreaming about the future and graduation (two weeks left!)…and how I’m not really 100% ready the real world. Reading Nicole’s 12-Step plan to not going broke while still getting my daily Starbucks has left me relaxed and feeling ready to take on the future…and these finals.

2. Chipotle

Hangover food, study fuel…this really is what dreams are made of. No one has been more loyal to me throughout these past few weeks than the burrito bowl.

3. Blink Tattoos

Whenever I find temporary tattoos as cool as these, I always get so excited to put them on and show them off to everyone else studying around me. Also can’t wait to rock these during the music festivals this summer! 

4. Her Campus

The Her Campus Guide to College Life is a must have for all entering Freshman. I read it and felt so nostaligic about leaving college and made me wish I could have had something so helpful when I was starting out!

5. Crunch Live

Nothing is better than that clean feeling you have after an awesome workout…and nothing makes it better than getting that workout done in your living room! Crunch Live has made getting healthy easy and convient and, after an exhausting day studying for finals and inhaling jink food, it’s just what I need.

6. boohoo

I love the #WeAreUSA campaign but I also love how the ponchos keep me and my books dry as I truck through Cleveland rain to the library.

7. chloe + isabel

I love their jewerly and the sooner I finish my finals, the sooner I can look into becoming a merchansider for them!