10 Gossip Girl Quotes We Should Live By

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Case chapter.

Who Knew the characters of Gossip Girl could be so relatable?!

1.“I’m not a stop along the way. I’m a destination.” – Blair

Because knowing your worth will get you far in life.

2. “You better discover what ‘it’ is before you throw everything away trying to get it.” – Chuck

What’s more important than being motivated? Having a passion that drives that motivation.

3.”Oh darling you look lovely in your mug shot. It was smart of you to turn yourself in, so you could make sure your hair was done.” -Cece

Maybe you’ve never had to turn yourself in to the police, but most people will agree that it’s important to do the right thing even when the outcome is not in your favor.

4.”We should send out change-of-address cards because I’m moving to cloud nine.” – Blair

Sometimes you just need to #treatyoself

5.Blair: “I kissed someone and it was a life-changing experience.”

Epperly: “Do tell.”

Blair: “I just did.”

– Blair and Epperly

Who really wants to kiss-and-tell anyway?

6. “I don’t have the energy to pretend I like you today.” – Blair

It’s okay to let people go; in fact, it’s a part of life. Not everyone will stay, and it’s important to realize when it’s time to let people go. (Though, we don’t recommend using Blair’s exact wording in this situation)

7. “I want to see all the parts of you, even the ones you are ashamed of.” – Louis Grimaldi

Because true love involves being your true, unashamed self (even if that menas leaving a perfect prince and your spot on the throne to be with the one you really love).

8.”What do you say we just forget about thinking and follow our hearts?” – Serena

The best memories are made this way.

9. “As long as we have each other, everything is gonna be okay.” – Serena to Blair

It’s important to recognize and appreciate your best friends.

10. “I’m Chuck Bass.” Confidence is key, people!

Temi is a junior English major who loves programming with the University Program Board, competing on the Varsity Track and Field team, and being part of her wonderful sorority. She is a firm believer that the tongue is the strongest muscle in the body and language is the most powerful force in the universe.