How to Wear a Blazer for Every Occasion Except for Business

No one ever goes shopping for a blazer unless they’re trying to get ready for an event where they have to dress business casual or for work. The blazer section is usually ignored, just waiting for lawyers or people going to special occasions to stop by. However, blazers are not just for lawyers or business casual events. Consider adding some blazers to your closet that can be worn on an everyday basis. In the meantime, keep these five blazer combos in mind.

1. 1. Blazer + Ripped Jeans

This is a classic outfit that you can dress up with some heels or dress down with some sneakers depending on how you’re feeling.

2. 2. Blazer + Shorts

This is the ultimate “business casual” fit. What’s more business than a blazer? And what’s more casual than shorts?

3. 3. Blazer + Long, Flowy Skirt

If you want to get a little fancy with it and look like royalty, the long flowy skirt combo is the way to go.

4. 4. Blazer + Joggers

If you’re feeling comfortable but want people to know they can still get the business, pair your blazer with some joggers.

5. 5. Blazer + Palazzo Pants

Of course, you can’t forget the funky and cool look with the palazzo pants.

From shorts to Palazzo pants to anything in between, try wearing your blazer to something other than a presentation! You might just fall in love with your new look.