#HCSurvivalKits

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Carleton chapter.

We received our Spring Break package from Her Campus and some amazing sponsors for the perfect break ever! Even though our break here at Carleton has been over for a few weeks, what collegiate can’t find a time for any excuse for a break? With the weather warming up here in the capital these shades came just in time! Not to mention putting down a textbook and picking up Shane Kuhn‘s The Intern’s Handbook or Taylor Bell’s Dirty Rush. Thank you for these much needed and much appreciated goodies!

Delisha is the Campus Correspondent for Carleton University. She is pursuing a Bachelor of Honours degree in Communications and English with a concentration in Creative Writing. If she isn't on Tumblr or reading a novel geared at perfecting an abstract thinking, she is asleep. She was born and raised in Barbados so she has an island life perspective of easy living. She enjoys working out, good quotes, yoga, and listening to music. She hopes to use her talent for writing to mold language in a way that it serves the world best. As Tupac Shakur once said, “I don’t want to change the world, I want to spark the mind of the person who eventually changes the world.” This is her hope as well.