56th Annual Grammy Awards: Best Dressed

Each year, the Grammy Awards promise red carpet style like no other award show. It’s simply guaranteed that celebs will pull out all sorts of outfits, and Sunday night saw an eclectic mix of fashion: a little crazy, a little rock ‘n’ roll, and a whole lot of glam. It’s difficult to pick only ten standouts from the night, but we’ll try our best:

1. Taylor Swift

Taylor Swift always rocks the red carpet, no matter what show she’s attending. The singer, who was nominated for Album of the Year, donned an incredible Gucci gown, complete with gold mesh and glitter for days. There’s never anything wrong with a little bit of sparkle.

(Photo Credit: Lester Cohen/WireImage)

1. Rita Ora

Keeping the shine going on the red carpet was Rita Ora, who looked fearless and confident in a short and tight Lanvin dress. The green colour is unusual, but when combined with Ora’s platinum blonde locks and smoky eye makeup, it was young, hot, and totally rock ‘n’ roll.

(Photo Credit: Lester Cohen/WireImage)

1. Ciara

This awards season has seen the unexpected trend of expecting: that is, the baby bump had a prominent presence on the Golden Globes carpet, and was seen at the Grammys as well. Ciara’s  stunning Emilio Pucci gown hugs her body beautifully, showing off her baby bump. The gown colour complemented Ciara’s glowing skin wonderfully, and she paired it with a natural makeup look. When she first appeared on the carpet, the only descriptive word that fit was goddess.

(Photo Credit: Lester Cohen/WireImage)

1. Anna Kendrick

The ladies on the red carpet were a mix of hard rock to sweet femininity. Kendrick, a presenter that night, fit into the latter category. Her pale purple-greyish Azzaro gown is sweet made sexy by strategic cutouts and a high leg slit. Not to mention the side swept hair and simple silver jewelry. Perfect.

(Photo Credit: Lester Cohen/WireImage)