Cardiff’s Most Stylish

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cardiff chapter.

Recently I’ve been keeping an eye out for fashionistas that stand out, and there are plenty in Cardiff! A lot of people I chatted to about their outfit choices bought their clothes from Topshop. Though it’s one of the most popular stores on the high street, these fashionistas still add a refreshingly take adding to Cardiff’s diverse street style scene. Take at look at how some fashionable ladies have done it:

The lovely Chloe stands out in an all black outfit with a hit of bright pink. Her outfit is edgy, sleek, and balances grunge against a classic look. Her edgy bomber jacket is from Topshop, stylishly layered over a River Island smart pink blazer, matched with a pair of form-fitting disco pants from American Apparel. Chloe completes the look with a Mulberry bag and leather boots from LK Bennett.

Leopard print fur coats look super glamorous and can be played up to look both vintage and modern. Katherine pairs her New Look coat with a blue lace dress from Topshop and a charity shop tartan scarf. To finish the look, Katherine wears a pair of New Look Chelsea boots and a handbag from Next.

Nosheen looks effortlessly chic – she tells me she just ‘threw whatever on’! Her chic baseball top is bang on this season’s return of ‘90s style. Nosheen pairs this with a gorgeous oversized fur coat, which looks great on her tall and slender frame. Her leggings, top, and coat are all from Topshop while her cute boots are from Zara, lastly accessorised with a Fiorelli bag and GUESS watch. 

Rachel goes for the grunge look and keeps herself warm in a biker-style coat and burgundy velvet leggings – both from Topshop. She accessorises with huge hoop earrings and a snug beanie, which she took from her boyfriend. Stealing clothes from your beau is perfect for an authentic ‘boyfriend’ look, but if you don’t have the option, ‘Only’ beanies can be found in Cardiff’s Street Casuals store and are a great alternative.