Campus Cutie – Jordan Whiteman

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cardiff chapter.

Course: English Literature

Relationship Status: Single

Describe yourself in 3 words: Confident, Hard-working, Team-Player

What’s your biggest turn-off in a girl? It would have to be someone who is shy; I like a girl to be able to hold a decent chat and not be difficult to talk to.

What 3 items would you take with you to a desert island? iPhone, family photos, and weights

Where are we most likely to find you in Cardiff? You’re most likely to find me in the gym, or on the American Football field training!

Describe your perfect date: Have the girl come to a game, then after the win go out for a few chilled drinks and nice meal somewhere nice – simple.

What has been your favourite moment in Cardiff so far? This is a hard one to answer just because I’ve had so many mint nights out and experiences! But for me, the first win of the season with the American Football lads (Cardiff University Cobras) and celebrating is a key thing for me; to see the training and effort get us the win as well as being able to share it with arguably the best lads on campus was great.

How does it feel to have been chosen to be Cardiff’s first Campus Cutie? I’m honoured, I only hope those after me can fill my shoes!

Polly is a third year Music student at Cardiff Uni and Campus Correspondent for the Her Campus Cardiff chapter. Alongside studying for her course, she also a member of the Cardiff Snakecharmers Cheerleaders, who compete twice yearly. She also enjoys writing her personal blog pollyvbartlett@blogspot.com and hopes to one day go into the field of journalism and publishing to fulfill her passion for writing!