This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Campbell chapter.

Name: Mike Wodzisz
Graduation Year: 2014?
Major: Trust & Wealth Management
Hometown: Doylestown, Pennsylvania 

Are you available or in a relationship?
I am currently not in a relationship. 

What do you do in your free time?
The usual things:  I like to play sports and xbox and hang out and go find something fun to do with my friends.

What do you think of the Campbell girls/guys?
I like the girls at Campbell, it would be nice to see them after 5’o’clock or on the weekend though.

What qualities do you most admire in the opposite sex?
A girl that is a Christian and that is confident in herself, but not full of herself. 

What has been your most memorable moment as a Camel?
Playing roller hockey in Kitchin last year and breaking a window.

What are your plans after graduation?
Get a job as a trust officer and hopefully move back to the Northeast, but if not, I could live anywhere.

Cats or Dogs?
Definitely dogs. I hate cats. 

What is your favorite movie? 
It’s more than one movie, but the Bourne trilogy. 

What is your dating style?
I don’t think I have a style, but I like to be goofy and relaxed, and make it fun.

What is your favorite Sunni Skies flavor?
I would have to say vanilla peanut butter cup.

Where could someone find you hanging out on campus? 
I could be anywhere. Usually my friends and I are just roaming around looking for something fun to do.

What is your spiritual walk like? 
I love Christ, and I try to strengthen that relationship each day. 

Do you play any sports? 
I play club volleyball and any intramural sport that Campbell offers.

Brittney is a sophomore Healthcare Management major with a minor in Spanish at Campbell University. She is active with Campus Ministries, including teaching a Bible Study and attending Wednesday night worship. Born and raised in the Bible belt, Brittney is from a small town, King, NC, in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. Some of her favorite things are cooking, watching movies, shopping, finding new recipes and creative things on the Internet. Brittney enjoys spending time with her friends and traveling as much as possible.