This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Campbell chapter.

Name: Courtney Kivett

Graduation Year: 2015

Major: Doctor of Pharmacy

Hometown: Liberty, NC

Are you available or in a relationship? In a relationship

What qualities do you most admire in the opposite sex? Honesty, good sense of humor, love of Christ

What are your plans after graduation? I plan on opening my own pharmacy after graduation, or working in a hospital

Who is your hero? Why? My mom is my hero. She has been a great example of a godly woman all my life. She is generous, hard-working, and very talented. I hope that I grow up to be half the woman/mother that she is. 

Cats or Dogs? Dogs definitely

What is your favorite movie? My favorite Disney movie is Aladdin 

What is your favorite Sunni Skies flavor? Mocha Chip or Dark Chocolate Almond

Are you family oriented? Yes. I love my family and cannot wait to have a family of my own.

Where could someone find you hanging out on campus? Since I started Pharmacy School…the library lol

What is your spiritual walk like? My spiritual walk is definitely a challenge with my busy schedule. However, God is constantly putting people in my life to remind me of His goodness and mercy. I know that God placed me at Campbell for a reason and my focus these days is to find out what His plan for me is. 

What is your favorite aspect of Campbell University? My favorite aspect of Campbell is the small, close knit community. I love that I cannot walk to class without seeing a familiar face. I have met so many wonderful people (faculty and students) in the past 2 years at Campbell.

Do you play any sports? I play a lot of sports, but my favorite is volleyball

What is your favorite course so far? That’s a toss-up between Anatomy & Physiology and Medical Microbiology

Brittney is a sophomore Healthcare Management major with a minor in Spanish at Campbell University. She is active with Campus Ministries, including teaching a Bible Study and attending Wednesday night worship. Born and raised in the Bible belt, Brittney is from a small town, King, NC, in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. Some of her favorite things are cooking, watching movies, shopping, finding new recipes and creative things on the Internet. Brittney enjoys spending time with her friends and traveling as much as possible.