The Construction is Done! The Roundabout is Open!

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Campbell chapter.

Campbell University has FINALLY re-opened the intersection-turned-roundabout where Leslie Campbell Avenue meets Marshbanks Road. The construction began on February 14th, much to the displeasure of most faculty and students. On the morning of April 12th, Facebook exploded with status updates from Campbell students announcing the newly re-opened roads. Everyone is pleased to be able to cross Campbell without completely traveling around the entire campus.

Rudy Thomas is a junior communications studies major with a concentration in public relations at Campbell University. With skills in public relations, organization, and communication, Rudy is ready to take on the world of non-profit work in the field of rescue shelters and women's homes. She will be marrying the love her life in December and cannot wait to serve her Lord and Savior with her future husband. Rudy loves her pink glitter Toms, getting to know everyone, and hanging out with her family and friends.