This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Campbell chapter.

Name: Amy O’Neal

Graduation Year: December 2011

Major: Government/Pre-law with a minor in Interdisciplinary Studies

Hometown: Arnold, Maryland

1. Are you available or in a relationship? 

I’m MARRIED ?

2. What has been your most memorable moment as a Camel?

How can I choose one??? But, late night Walmart and Waffle House runs freshman year, Ignite’s Murder Mystery Dinner, and meeting my husband definitely top the list.

3. What are your plans after graduation?

I graduate in December, so my goal is to find a job in a law firm until I start law school in the Fall of 2012

4. What is your favorite movie? 

Anne of Green Gables

5. What is your favorite quote?

“Your life may be the only Bible some people read.”

6. What is your dating style?

Well, I obviously don’t have a dating style anymore, but I do have some dating advice. Take                dating seriously, look for someone who you can see yourself spending the rest of your life with,          and once you find him don’t let him go.

7. What is your favorite Sunni Skies flavor? 

Chocolate Turtle!!!!!

8. Are you family oriented?

Definitely! I love my family. My younger brother, Alex, is actually a freshman at Campbell this             year.

9. Where could someone find you hanging out on campus?

Well, since I don’t have classes Tuesdays or Thursdays, I’m usually around D.Rich either for                 classes or at 8:07 on Wednesdays for Ignite Campus Ministry.

10. What is your spiritual walk like?

I am a Christian, who loves the Lord and tries to show His love to everyone I meet. Don’t get me wrong though, I am definitely not perfect. We all make mistakes, but that’s the beauty of Christ’s love. “He loves us to accept us where we are, but love us enough not to leave us there.”

11. What is your favorite aspect of Campbell University?

The people. The small community atmosphere allows each student to get to know their fellow students not only within their major, but also those outside of it. At first, I wasn’t sure if Campbell was the place for me, but I was convinced otherwise by the friends I made here.

12. What is your favorite course so far?
         Constitutional Law

Brittney is a sophomore Healthcare Management major with a minor in Spanish at Campbell University. She is active with Campus Ministries, including teaching a Bible Study and attending Wednesday night worship. Born and raised in the Bible belt, Brittney is from a small town, King, NC, in the Piedmont area of North Carolina. Some of her favorite things are cooking, watching movies, shopping, finding new recipes and creative things on the Internet. Brittney enjoys spending time with her friends and traveling as much as possible.