Winter Break Problems As Told By “Master of None”

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

It’s finally here, the winter break we have all been waiting for. But with all that free time can come some unexpected problems. Let the cast of  “Master of None” break it down for you.

Problem 1: You go back to your hometown to reunite with your loved ones and find your family asking if you aced your finals.

Solution: Grab a Vera Bradley throw blanket and wrap yourself up in bed to avoid thinking about school.

Problem 2: You run into someone that you hate while trying to get lunch.

Solution: Hit up Chipotle with a Buy One Get One free card and sooth your anger in the taste of delicious food.

Problem 3: Your friend needs help getting ready for a night out but you don’t know what to do.

Solution: Come to her rescue and hand her a bottle of TRESemme’s Perfectly (un)done Sea Salt Spray. She’ll have the beachy waves of her dreams.

Problem 4: You forget your ID right as you get to the bar. Your first instinct of negotiating with the bar tender does not go well.

Solution: Never leave home without your Vera Bradley zip ID case. Bonus, there is a key ring so you can hook your keys onto it so all of your belongings are all in one place.

Problem 5: You want to get your girlfriends all the jewelry for the holidays but can’t afford any expensive goods.

Solution: Get your hands on limited edition Michael Kors 24k Brilliant Gold-Scented Flash Tattoos. It combines beauty of jewelry without the price commitment!

Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez