This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

The holidays are just around the corner and who doesn’t want to celebrate it with style?! As some of you may know, products from stationary shop Sugar Paper are available at Target and this season they came bearing us with pretty gifts. Add a hint of personality to your gifts this year with Sugar Paper. So get ready to deck the halls with Sugar Paper, before they run out!

My shopping experience at Target:

Their holiday gift collection comes in a variety of colors to choose from: mint, pink, bright red, black, white and gold.

In my shopping cart:

White and gold stars gift wrap ($5.00)

Gold and black mittens patterned gift wrap ($5.00)

White and gold stripes gift wrap ($5.00)

Black and gold dots gift wrap ($5.00)

Black and gold gift box ($6.00)

“Happy Holidays” black and gold holiday gift bag ($3.00)

“Merry Christmas” white and gold gift bag ($3.00)

White, gold and black tissue paper ($3.50)

Gold gift tags and twine set ($5.00)

Planner weekly/monthly 8.5×11 ($9.99)

Sugar Paper has been featured in Martha Stewart Weddings, Vogue, InStyle, Lucky, Vanity Fair and Domino.

Christina Rivas

Cal State LA

Christina Rivas was a previous writer of Her Campus CSULA. She graduated from Cal State LA in 2016 majoring in Sociology and a minor in Public Administration. She is currently a graduate student at University of Southern California (USC) and is enrolled in the Educational Counseling program. She is actively involved in helping students grow and gain the right strategies needed to succeed in college. She is also an Academic Coach where she meets one-on-one with students weekly to help students stay on track of their academics and goals. Aside from her passion working with students, she enjoys trying new things and doing fun activities. She enjoys painting, hiking, reading, and spending time with her dog Jack.       
Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez