It’s springtime and all we want to do is splash in the pool, tan at the beach, and cruise down Pacific Coast Highway. With classes all week, school in between, and homework to be done, there is not much time to ponder on how to make our wardrobe feel a little more spring-y. The easiest way to do this is by changing up your accessories. Part of accessorizing is finding the right jewelry for your outfit. Below are jewelry trends for the spring that will make your outfit look absolutely bright and fresh.

Rings

Necklaces

Bracelets 

Earrings

Roxana is a Senior at California State University, Los Angeles majoring in Fashion Merchandising and is in process of completing three other certificates: Retailing, Marketing, and Social Media. She is a fashion columnist for the campus newspaper, University Times, and is the former President of the Fashion Association of Design Students. As a fashion enthusiast, she follows countless numbers of blogs and magazines, loves food and cooking, dancing Latin music, and spending time with her family and friends.