Spring Break Like Your Fav Models

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Midterms are almost over and you know what that means! Spring break, here we come! This year we are inspired by our favorite models like Ashley Graham, Candice Swanepoel, Bella Hadid, Joan Smalls, and many more that make vacation look easy and effortlessly beautiful. They look so fabulous as they strut down the beach in their gorgeous bikinis while still being bosses in their careers. Thankfully, Her Campus Nationals has blessed us with Spring Break Survival Kits with many essentials that even we can aspire to be boss beautiful bikini babes this spring break. 

First order of business before a model like Ashley Graham takes on R&R, she will make sure all her responsibilites of modeling, judging on America’s Next Top Model, and running her own business is in order on a daily planner like Erin Condren Deluxe Monthly Planner. The planner comes with additional bloom sticker sheet and colorful dual tip markers. This monthly planner is useful, fashionable, and inspirational to keep you on track in classes so you’re spring break is stress-free as possible. Ashley Graham is known for her body positive movement and has destoryed barriers in the fashion industry, becoming an inspriation far all young girls and fellow models. #ActuallySheCan is an important campaign that aims to start a movement and dialogue around female empowerment, acheivement, and ambitions. 

After getting all necessary work out of the way, it’s time to kick off spring break looking your best. Models like Bella Hadid and her sister Gigi are always rocking their best beach waves. The best way for you to keep your waves looking good and on point is to have Freeman Beauty’s Travel Size Tropical Dry Shampoo with you everywhere you go. Psssst! Tropical Dry Shampoo will be your favorite dry shampoo that has lightweight, talc-freen formula and a exotic tropical scent. 

Blessing the catelogs of past Victoria Secret’s swimsuit edition is the beautiful Candice Swanepoel. She is always rocking the best swimsuits! You can always find her glamourously posing on the most beautiful beaches with her best VS friends. All of them, glowing golden like the sun blessed them and their make-up always on point. Using L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze and Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lip Lipstick you can to aspire to be as golden and glamourous like Candice and friends while laying on the beach. Using L’Oreal Paris Sublime Bronze towelettes and lotion will get you to that perfect sunny glow. 

The best part about spring break is the chance to spend it with your best friends, like Joan and Behati. Joan Smalls and Behati Prinsloo can be caught spending their time in cuba for vacation. Friendship should alwasy be celebrated! With Juicy Couture, it is possible to have the fashionable and boldest friendship bracelets, charms and so much more! Best friends will always help you through any struggle. Some women are embarrased to share their health scares with their friends. But your friends will definitely know what you’re going through, like the occasional UTI. You’re friend should definitely recommend Cystex tablets. Through thick and thin your friends will always be there, from a great spring break to health scares to surviving finals. 

The Her Campus Spring Break Survival Kit has all the essential items that will make you spring break just as glam as if you were a supermodel. We can achieve being a boss beautiful bikini babe this spring break! And what’s best is we can be ourself and be just as great as anyone of these models! 

Kammile Whitener

Cal State LA '18

Film and Business Enthusiast. Love the best of both worlds.