alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=719&height=464&fit=crop&auto=webp
alexey lin j 0pjgxE1kc unsplash?width=398&height=256&fit=crop&auto=webp

Selena Night at Los Globos

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

So we all heard of the new Mac collection where they collaborated with Selena’s sister to  honor Selena. The new collection launched October 1st online at Maccosmetics.com and will be in stores on Thursday October 6, 2016. In honor of Selena and her new MAC Collection, Los Globos club is having a Selena night in Silver Lake.

So put on your dance shoes and head over to Los Globos this Friday night. It will be having two floors; the upstairs will be dedicated to a mix of Spanish music, from spanish rock, salsa, to cumbias. The downstairs room will be featuring all of Selena hits and 90’s music from The Spice Girls to No Doubt. If you have some free time or just want a break from school work, rowdy up your girlfriends and make it a girls night out and dance the night away to Selena and the best of the 90’s. There will be a $12 cover charge but if you to Club 90’s facebook page  and click going and are there before 10pm you only pay a $7 cover charge. 

Los Globos

3040 W Sunset Blvd, Los Angeles, California 90026

Judy Jimenez

Cal State LA

Judy is a senior pursuing a degree in business. Some may say she is a makeup lover and others might say she is an addict but point is makeup is a passion of hers. She hopes to start her own makeup line and take over the world one lipstick at a time. If you want to see her makeup looks follow her on instagram @ LaJudy12
Kammile Whitener

Cal State LA '18

Film and Business Enthusiast. Love the best of both worlds.