This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Name: Reymond Tan

Age: 22

Year: Senior

Major: Mechanical Engineering

Relationship Status: Single

Describe yourself in three words?

Funny. Sensitive. “Legend…wait for it…

What do you like most about Cal State LA?

I like the diversity Cal State LA brings. I get to meet so many different kinds of people. Our school is a sort of an underdog but I love the idea of it because we are so much more than that-we can surpass the expectation of others.

What does your daily routine look like? 

Wake up. Commute to school. Go to the Xtreme Fitness Center in the morning. Go to class. Work on campus. Study at local restaurants. Go Home. Repeat. In other words. Eat. Sleep. Calculate. Repeat.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself working for the automotive or spacecraft industry and hopefully be financially stable.

What is your favorite place in the city?

Griffith Observatory Hike because I can collect my thoughts in a quiet environment and have a spectacular view at the same time.

What is something interesting about you?

I like setting up cars, playing basketball, and going on food adventures.

If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be? 

Grilled Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo-it’s amazing!

Biggest turn on and turn off?

Turn on: Intelligence. Classiness. Good Conversationalist. Turn off: Vulgar. Too Clingy. Ditzy.

Dream big: What is your ultimate goal in life?

Get married, have kids, and have a stable life.

If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be?

Tokyo, Japan: the history, the scenery, the food, and the cars.

If you could listen to one song for the rest for your life what would it be?

Dancing in the Moonlight by King Harvest.

..dary”-Barney Stinson

Roxana is a Senior at California State University, Los Angeles majoring in Fashion Merchandising and is in process of completing three other certificates: Retailing, Marketing, and Social Media. She is a fashion columnist for the campus newspaper, University Times, and is the former President of the Fashion Association of Design Students. As a fashion enthusiast, she follows countless numbers of blogs and magazines, loves food and cooking, dancing Latin music, and spending time with her family and friends.
Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez