Princess Umayam: ASI Associate Justice

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Name: Princess Umayam

Year: Sophomore

Major: Psychology

Hometown: Manila, PH

Relationship Status: Single

Favorite color:

Blue

Describe yourself in 3 words:

Keepin’ It Real

Are you involved on campus, if so which organizations and/or clubs?

U-SU Board of Directors, Associated Students, Inc. (ASI), P3 (Play, Participate, Promote), and Student Assistant to the Director of Admissions I just got hired, starting soon!

What are some things you like about the organizations and/or clubs you’re a part of? 

The atmosphere, the challenge, the friends I’ve made, and pretty much everything.

What’s your favorite type of music?

Hip hop/rap, soul, r&b, house/electronic/dance (Soulection)

What are a few of your hobbies?

Photography, traveling, going to concerts, and a lot more.

I see you are on our main campus page, what’s your favorite thing about Cal State LA? 

Definitely the people.

Candy Noriega

Cal State LA

Candy Noriega is a 4th year at Cal State LA majoring in Criminal Justice and Sociology with a minor in Psychology. She is a student member for the U-SU Board of Directors and an Associate Justice for the Associate Students, Incorporated. She spends most of her time on campus studying and volunteering,you are sure to see her at campus events! When not on campus, she spends time at home with her little lovable son, rereading her favorite novels, reading or writing poetry, and watching her favorite crime shows, Bones and Criminal Minds. She loves to try new foods and you'll always be able to find her around it, too! She enjoys all types of music from Heavy Metal to EDM to Classical. See what she's up to on Instagram @sugardoll013
Kammile Whitener

Cal State LA '18

Film and Business Enthusiast. Love the best of both worlds.