The Palette You Never Knew You Needed

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

When it comes to eye shadow palettes, although your heart might say ‘yes’ to the dozens upon dozens of palettes, your bank account will always tell you ‘no’. However, a palette every makeup lover needs in their collection is an everyday neutral palette. With that, the Morphe 35O palette is the ultimate neutral palette anyone can own and here are some reasons why (with swatches!):

Reason 1:

The Morphe 35O palette has double the shadows you would normally get with a high end eye shadow palette.

Reason 2:

As you can see, there’s a bunch of pigment in these shadows so its formula is as good as your typical high end brand.

Reason 3:

The Morphe 35O palette only costs $22.99 (without tax and shipping costs) which is an extremely good deal for how good this palette is. 

Bonus:

You can get this palette HERE.  

But fair warning, it can be a stressful time trying to get this palette because it’s always sold out. If you’re able to snag it in your cart, try the code: “PINKP” for a 10% off discount! 

Christine Tran

Cal State LA

After taking four different MBTI tests, Christine is the definition of someone who is half ENFJ and ESFP (she got two for each type). With that being said, this clearly explains her major in Communications at Cal State LA. With a love for fashion and music, she's the type of person who will post #ootds and pictures of every concert she's at on her Instagram. Along with that, Christine has a horrible addiction with cupcakes and tattoos which will eventually be the death of her unless her parents figure out she already has more than one tattoo first.... Find out what she's up to by following her Instagram @christineetran
Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez