This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Name: Monique Andries

Age: 19

Year: 2nd

Major: Communications w/ interest in Public Relations

Relationship Status: Taken

What made you choose CSULA?

CSULA is close to home and it was affordable.

What does your daily routine look like?

Eat, sleep, school, repeat.

Where do you see yourself in 5 years?

I see myself graduated with a job working for a PR firm.

What qualities do you look for in a significant other?

I like a guy with a good sense of humor and a nice sense of style. It would be great if he was good at managing money and if we shared the same values.

What is your favorite place in the city?

My favorite place in the city would have to be Fairfax and La Brea because they have good shops and restaurants.

What hobbies do you have outside of class?

I enjoy dancing , playing the flute, shopping, and watching movies.

Do you have a favorite band or movie?

My favorite movie is Gigi.

Do you have any pets?

No.

Christine Tran

Cal State LA

After taking four different MBTI tests, Christine is the definition of someone who is half ENFJ and ESFP (she got two for each type). With that being said, this clearly explains her major in Communications at Cal State LA. With a love for fashion and music, she's the type of person who will post #ootds and pictures of every concert she's at on her Instagram. Along with that, Christine has a horrible addiction with cupcakes and tattoos which will eventually be the death of her unless her parents figure out she already has more than one tattoo first.... Find out what she's up to by following her Instagram @christineetran
Angeline is a dual major in Broadcast Journalism and Public Relations at California State University, Los Angeles. Being a Staff Reporter for The University Times, a writing tutor, and a Golden Eagle Radio Talk Show Host for the Her Campus inspired show: "Head Over Heels" are among the many things she is involved with on campus. She dreams of becoming a news reporter someday like Christiane Amanpour or Ann Curry but until then, documents her journalism journey on her blogs, "The Roaring 20's" and "On the Record," which you can find at angelinebernabe.wordpress.com. When she's not busy, she loves to paint, read, eat at all the hip L.A. spots, and try her hand at cooking new dishes.