L.A.’s Fashion It Girls for March

This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Every girl has a babe they look up to based on their fashion sense, whether it’s a blogger, model, or someone that just dresses really well. In case you don’t know of these girls, I’m here to get you in on the action. Not only do these gals have great fashion sense, they also keep you updated on the latest style. 

Take Ann Marie Hoang, also known as MSTR_OF_DISGUISE on the internet. She is a free spirited, boho chic, fashion trend setter, blogger. It’s like the boho chic and the street wear babe had a child and created Ann. To make her even more of a success, she recently started her own line called mstrofdisguise.com dedicated to accessories and leather with a grunge style. She’s the face of Vidakush, an L.A. jewelry company and markets products for many other companies. Coachella is also right around the corner so if you’re looking for someone whose style you can grab from, hers would definitely be it. 

On a more minimalistic fashion sense, let’s look at Rumineely, another blogger and designer based in L.A. For a more sophisticated, N.Y. meets L.A. style look, she’s going to be your go to. From solid colors to flowy dresses, she’s got the 411 on the latest style. Not to mention her connections with all fashion weeks and the constant press she receives!

These girls are definitely my go to’s this month and I hope they spark some inspiration in all of you girls. 

Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez