This article is written by a student writer from the Her Campus at Cal State LA chapter.

Los Angeles street wear brand, HLZBLZ, has launched its second installment of their Spring Collection this week and they are calling it DIGI-CULT, which is proving to be a MUST HAVE for the modern day babe. These babes are coming at the street wear industry hard, continuing that bad ass style with a touch of sexy. They have enhanced their silhouettes with social media inspired prints and silhouettes that correctly present the strength of the company from their mind-blowing aesthetics. All of their printed silhouetes are inspirations of bad babes from the past and present and they want their HLZBLZ customers to wear what they love.

The use of blue represents the excitement they want us to get out of their collection, while the red shows the power and strength the silhouettes carry. The ‘#HLZBLZ’ tunic tank is one of my favorites, having an all mesh back which is perfect to wear to your next concert. Slap on a pair of high waisted shorts and your favorite kicks or chunky heels and you’re ready to go. The use of elasticized logo bands have become popular within the youth and HLZBLZ’’s ‘GAME ON’ leggings give us that with a sexy appeal with a side panel logo that will turn heads! 

The DIGI-CULT collection has a little bit of something for everyone, from sophisticated sexy look and silhouettes with iconic babes to crop top hoodies and comfortable yet rad looking jersey dresses. It’s perfect for Coachella so y’all babes need to get on that before its too late! 

Yzzy Gonzalez

Cal State LA

Yzzy (real name Ysabel, for the record) is obsessed with a myriad of things, including Inception, traveling, Downtown LA, and laser tagging. Majoring in Television, Film and Media and a lover of creative writing, Yzzy is torn between visual storytelling and using a whole bunch of words. Twitter: @yzzygonzalez